Waggybytes Technology is proud to be a Fasthosts customer since 2019 and a Fasthosts Technology Partner since 2022.
All Waggybytes software (Simply Remind Me, NodeBeagle) is hosted on cloud infrastructure from their data centre in Gloucester, United Kingdom.
We use the following services ourselves:
Virtual Servers (VPS)
All our applications run on virtual servers on CloudNX.
Hosted Exchange Email
Fasthosts host all our email mailboxes and forwarders on their hosted Microsoft Exchange service.
Fasthosts manage our waggybytes.com and waggybytes.net domain names.
We trust Fasthosts with your data
We chose Fasthosts as our primary infrastructure supplier because we trust them with our (and your) data.
We love that they have:
- Enterprise-grade technology and cloud architecture
- UK ISO 27001 data centres
- 24/7 e-mail and telephone support
Let us manage your services
Through our partnership, we can assist you with any aspect of web hosting or application hosting:
- UK web hosting
- UK e-mail hosting
- UK Microsoft Exchange hosting
- UK cloud servers
- USA cloud servers
- Germany cloud servers
- Spain cloud servers
- UK virtual private servers (UK VPS)
- UK dedicated servers
Fasthosts provide the infrastructure, we can help you manage it. You might ask us to:
- Manage software updates on your Linux or Windows VPS, cloud or dedicated server.
- Migrate a website or application from other hosting to a virtual server or web hosting package.
- Migrate e-mail mailboxes from another provider to Standard E-mail or Exchange hosting.
- Install an existing WordPress, Bolt or ExpressionEngine website on web hosting.
By signing up to Fasthosts with Waggybytes Technology as your partner, you get £30 credit to spend on services as well as an ongoing 5% discount for as long as we remain connected as a partner.
With us connected as your partner, we can manage your services on your behalf.
* Credit and discounts exclude domains and Microsoft Office 365. Credit is applied for new customers only after 60 days.